- Location: Paris, France
- Program Length: 16 months
- Program Cost: 90,000 EUR
- Average GMAT score: 690
Employment Reports (2022)
- Accepted an Offer: 92%
- Median Salary: $115,827
- Median Signing Bonus: $18,687
- #17 Financial Times 2023 MBA Ranking
- #4 QS Global MBA Rankings 2023
CLASS OF 2024
- Total Applicants: 2,700
- Total Enrollment: 290
Both a leader in research and in education, HEC Paris is a diverse business school whose programs are designed specifically for highly motivated and driven students. HEC has been built on the values of Academic Excellence, Community, and Commitment to Diversity. Students graduating from HEC become the world’s next business leaders with positive skills to impact society.
- Round 1: August 14th, 2023
- Round 2: September 11th, 2023
- Round 3: October 13th, 2023
- Round 4: November 13th, 2023
Official transcripts from completed university programs are required.
GMAT or GRE
Both the GMAT and GRE are accepted for the Admissions process. Successful candidates submit scores with a GMAT quant and verbal section above the 60th percentile.
Foreign Language Requirement
Non native English speakers must submit proof of their language proficiency. Minimum TOEFL: 100. Results must be less than 2 years old.
Two recommendations are required.
- Why Are You Applying To The HEC MBA Program Now? What Is The Professional Objective That Will Guide Your Career Choice After Your MBA, And How Will The HEC MBA Contribute To The Achievement Of This Objective? (500 Words)
- What Do You Consider Your Most Significant Life Achievement? (250 Words)
- Leadership And Ethics Are Inevitably Intertwined In The Business World. Describe A Situation In Which You Have Dealt With These Issues And How They Have Influenced You. (250 Words)
- Imagine A Life Entirely Different From The One You Now Lead, What Would It Be? (250 Words)
.A resume is required and must be in English.
Two interviews with HEC alumni.
All applicants are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of 200 EUR .
Two-day Leadership Seminar
Every year students can embark on a two day leadership seminar which occurs off campus. Students are put through a series of difficult tasks, all supervised by the French military, where they gain the confidence to be impactful leaders. These phzsical and mental challenges instil motivation and critical thinking during stressful and and demanding events.
Every year HEC Seed puts on the largest student-ledc entrepreneurship conferece. here, the brightest and most innovative minds can link up and share ideas. Participants can attend forums and workshops where they can get inspired and think deeply about their innovative ideas.
The small cohort size and multicultural environment make HEC Paris a unique MBA program. From cultural weeks to student clubs, extracurricular activities form the backbone of the HEC student experience. Located on 340 acres, HEC is a wooded campus near the bustling city of Paris. With its location comes all it has to offer for the students HEC.
MBA PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The ability to think critically and challenge the status quo is the skills students develop at HEC. Collaboration cross-culturally defines the success of MBA students at HEC as well. HEC can boast an impressive alumni resume, with around 4000 alumni being either CEOs or CFOs or are founders of their own companies. The MBA program at HEC is 16 months in length and combines real-world problem-solving with a hands-on approach to learning.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Markets
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Customer
- Value through Marketing
- Problem Solving and Communications
- Statistics and Business Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Ethics and Sustainability
- Macro-economics for Business
- Management Accounting and Control
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- The Sigma Challenge Simulation
Jeremy Ghez is associate professor of economics and international affairs. He was names at Poets and Quant’s top 40 under 40 MBA professors in 2019. He has published numerous works, including a book titled Architects of Change: Designing Strategies for a Turbulent Business Environment. he is currently the scientific director for the schools master program Sustainabliliy and Social Innovation as well as Geopolitics. His research focus includes populism, global business environments, strategic foresight, tech giants, and US and European Politics.
Professor Robson is a professor for accounting and management control at HEC. He is well-published, having written three books and seven publishing chapters and 35 academic articles and publications. His work focuses on performance measures and diffusion, socio-political studies of accounting regulation, professional firms and professionalization. He received his BA in Economic and social Studies from Victoria University, Manchester and an MA degree in Accounting and Finance also from Victoria University. The Ph.D. he received from the University of Manchaster I Statute of Science and Technology.